Re: Paypal and other banking fees jumped from ~ $115 to $797

From: ericzen (ericzen_at_ez-net.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 20:35:56 EST

    On 2003.11.13 18:22 Dom Lachowicz wrote:

    > Nah, that's wrong.
    >
    > Our current balance is $2109, with about $166 of that
    > going toward paypal and other banking fees.
    >
    > I'll make the CSV available to more than just EAZen if
    > someone would like. Of course, you have to promise to
    > keep the names, email addresses, etc... confidential.
    >
    > Any "jump" between the previous $115 and the current
    > $166 is a result of EAZen getting some recent-ish data
    > from me.

    In all fairness to EAZen, his csv tool wonked it up something fearce (more cells in a row per column, et c); however, some critical thinking skills should be applied. Of course, I'm told those were obsolete by a few people at FOX.

    If the csv could be exported to something pre-1.0 gnumeric could handle, that might fix a lot of runnning around and second guessing numbers.

    Thank you, Randy, for catching that.

    -Eric