commit (HEAD): more doc iterator work

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 14:59:15 EST

    Added some functions to the iterator interface to make it more
    flexible, removed a redundant parameter from the PD_StruxIterator
    constructor and made ut_contextGlyph to use an iterator.

    I have now replaced the rest of the getSpanPtr() calls with the new
    iterator, and also removed some dead code from fp_TextRun. I am
    inclined to remove the getSpanPtr() functions all together, as in the
    past they were sometimes misunderstood and used incorrectly.

    files: ut_TextIterator.h, pd_Iterator.h/cpp, fp_TextRun.h/cpp,
    fl_BlockLayout.cpp, fp_TestRoutines.cpp

    Tomas