Abiword translation in pure Windows env.

From: Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan (sharuzzaman_at_myrealbox.com)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 11:05:29 EST

    Hi all,

    Out of my curiosity, did anybody here doing Abiword translation in pure
    Windows environment? Pure Windows means doing everything using Win32 apps.

    PO translation - poEdit
    CVS apps - WinCVS
    Perl interpreter - ActivePerl
    Gettext - GNUWin32 gettext package

    The problem that I encounter is that the update.pl script in the PO
    directory cannot run correctly. I haven't tried to test it thoroughly
    yet, as I want to know if others have done it correctly.

    The script run flawlessly in GNU/Linux and Cygwin environment.

    Thanks.

    -----
    Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan