commit: Enable tables in Frames, some top ruler fixes.

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 20:53:34 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_FrameContainer.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_TableContainer.cpp text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
    CVS: wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.cpp
    Enable tables in frames. No quite finished but a fair way along.

    Also some top ruler fixes. I don;t know what happened but suddenly I saw the
    bugs uwog was talking about last week. The numbers aare not quite centered
    at all zooms now but they're closer.

    Also you can now place tables in frames. They is still some work to make
    the top ruler and left rulers behave correctly but we're a fair way along
    now.

    Some of this work will be useful to enable tables in headers/footers.

    Martin