commit (HEAD): more shaping work

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sat Nov 22 2003 - 07:27:20 EST

    changed fp_Run::m_bRefreshDrawBuffer from bool to UTShapingResult;
    this allows us to differentiate three types of dirtiness: with
    regards to context sentive shaping, with regards to ligatures and
    with regards to both. We then compare the dirtiness with the shaping
    requirenmets of the text the run presents, and shape only if there is
    overlap (i.e., if the run contains ligatures but no context-sensitive
    characters, then we do not reshape if the dirtiness is only with
    regards to context sensitive characters).

    This should noticeably reduce time spent shaping.

    files: fp_Run.h/cpp, fl_BlockLayout.cpp, fp_TextRun.cpp,
    ut_contextGlyph.h/cpp

    Tomas