commit (HEAD): more smart shaping stuff

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 04:40:22 EST

    disabled latin ligatures for now (I am planing to add a preference
    for this that will default to 'off')

    Some tweaking of how we handle the return values from
    UT_contextGlyph::renderString()

    Added UT_contextGlyph::copyString(), which coresponds to
    renderString() but does not attempt to shape or ligate, only deals
    with mirror characters and remaps absent glyphs. It is used when we
    know that no context sensitive or ligating characters are present in
    our text.

    files: ut_contextGlyph.h/cpp, fp_TextRun.cpp, fp_Run.cpp,
    fl_BlockLayout.cpp

    Tomas