commit (HEAD): more smart shaping stuff

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 09:09:35 EST

    added virtual void fp_Run::updateOnDelete(offset, lentgth) which is
    used inside of fl_BlockLayout::_delete(...) instead of just calling
    fp_Run::setLength(). The implementation in the base class simply maps
    to setLength() call, but fp_TextRun::updateOnDelete() does extra
    pocessing to avoid unnecessary calls to
    UT_contextGlyph::renderString(); the result of these and other recent
    changes is that we are making substantially fewer calls to the
    shaping engine.

    I also fixed a problem in fp_TextRun::_clearScreen()

    files: fp_Run.h/cpp, fp_TextRun.h/cpp, fl_BlockLayout.cpp

    Tomas