commit (HEAD): userprofile cmd line option

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 16:09:46 EST

    I have added a new command line option that makes it possible to
    specify the preference file; made necessary changes to
    AP_Prefs::getPrefsPathname().

    It compiles, but I was not able to test it any further as since I
    update my tree earlier today, AW will not compile; some mess in
    include files I have not been able to identify the cause of so far.

    files: various prefs files, AP_Args.h/cpp

    Tomas