commit: New paste classes.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@seviorpc.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 22:53:25 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: ie_imp_PasteListener.cpp ie_imp_PasteListener.h
    CVS:
    This new class will eventually enable all our importers to be used to
    paste into a document. They're not yet in the compile chain.

    The idea is to import into a dummy document from the clipbaord or paste
    buffer. Then do a tellListener of the dummy document from these classes.

    They simply translate populate and populateStrux methods into
    insertSpan, insertObject and insertStrux methods on the current
    document. The code isn't finished yet but there is enough that I want to
    put it in cvs so I won't lose it.