Re: Fwd: About RPM's in the latest AWN ...[Re: Wanted: Abiword on Red Hat 9 HOWTO]

From: M. Fioretti (m.fioretti@inwind.it)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 23:30:24 EDT

    On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 22:00:35 at 10:00:35PM -0500, Eric Zen (ericzen@ez-net.com) wrote:
    > On 2003.10.08 00:24 Joshua Adam Ginsberg wrote:
    > http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/rawhide/1.0/i386/RedHat/RPMS/abiword-2.0.0-3.i386.html
    > http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/rawhide/1.0/i386/RedHat/RPMS/libwpd-0.6.2-1.i386.html
    > http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/rawhide/1.0/i386/RedHat/RPMS/ots-0.4.1-1.i386.html
    > http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/rawhide/1.0/i386/RedHat/RPMS/fribidi-0.10.4-4.i386.html
    >
    > These work on a standard RH9 install.

    Thanks, Joshua, I'm downloading them now. Just to complete the
    picture, however:

    1) is that abiword the gtk only or the full GNOME version?
    2) where is an enchant 1.0 rpm compatible with those?
    3) same as 2) for the abiword plugins

    Thank you in advance,

          Marco Fioretti

    --
    Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

    Sometimes when you fill a vacuum, it still sucks. -- Bill Joy, founder of Sun Microsystems