Abiword and interlingua

From: mardy@despammed.com
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 08:12:03 EDT

    I've downloaded the win32 official binary of ABiword 2.0, and I'm trying to add interlingua support to it.
    I've added the line

    <dictionary tag="ia" name="interlingua.hash" encoding="iso-8859-1" />

    to the ispell_dictionary_list.xml file, and in this way I Abiword recognises interlingua for spell checking.
    But I can't build the hash file: I've tryed both the ispell-win32 binary, and the Debian ispell one; apparently Abiword doesn't recognise any of these file formats.

    How have I to build the hash file?

    BTW, the wordlist and affix files are located here, in case someone wants to try:

    http://odur.let.rug.nl/~kleiweg/interlingua/index-en.html

    Please let me know.

    TIA

    Alberto Mardegan