Debugging under Win32

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 21:46:36 EDT

    Hi Win32 devvers,

    Could any of you explain to me how to compile abi under win32, and in
    such a way that I can actually use a debugger on in? Win32/MingW can't
    seem to do it. About 10 months back, I could compile abi using MSVC6,
    which seems utterly broken now, or at least, the documentation on how to
    do it is horribly outdated.

    So, could anyone enlighten me how to get abiword running in a debugger?

    Thx
      Marc

    --
    Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl>