Re[2]: Commit (STABLE2): fix win32 crasher

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 17:49:09 EDT

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:42:23 +0200 Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere@teaser.fr> wrote:
    ..
    HF> Can somebody please make from ABI-2-0-0-STABLE branch, for Windows,:
    HF>
    HF> 1/ an installer
    HF> 2/ a plugin installer
    HF>
    HF> I'd like to have both available for testing before release 2.0.1 on
    HF> Windows
    HF>
    HF>
    HF> Hub

    Installer for 2.0.1pre (from today's STABLE-2 cvs) is available at
    http://abiword.pchasm.org/builds/periodic/

    I'll work on building plugins and have them up later today or so.
    (Note: Above installer may be updated if so required for plugins)

    Nightly builds will be back after figure out a version of cvs that
    works on Windows to checkout from anoncvs, otherwise it will continue
    to be sporadic as I manually initiate a co & build from cvs.abisource.com.

    Jeremy