Commit(HEAD) QNX Updates!

From: Johan Björk (phearbear@home.se)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 05:06:11 EDT

    Whopping qnx patch mania!
    Changes:
    * Font routines remade (WYSIWYG!)
    * GR_QNXImage cleaned up, supports image scaling and the new funcs there for the
    * Compiling with Exceptions when using configure instead of diving make
    * fix configure+qnx buildsystem so it links the dialog widgets with the binary.
    * Toolbar works again.
    * Instant Zoom! (reserved for changes in name)
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/wp/main/qnx/GNUmakefile.am src/wp/ap/qnx/ap_QNXApp.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/qnx/ap_QNXFrameImpl.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/qnx/xap_QNXDlg_Zoom.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/qnx/xap_QNXFrameImpl.cpp
    CVS: src/af/gr/qnx/gr_QNXGraphics.h src/af/gr/qnx/gr_QNXImage.h
    CVS: src/af/ev/qnx/ev_QNXToolbar.h configure.ac configure.in

    Most of this is going to be backported, I will do that during the upcomming week.
    There is a few critical issues left, like printing is broken, Hopefully I can fix that soon.