Win32 tinderbox back up

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@ctc.net)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 18:39:18 EDT

    For those who didn't notice :-)
    My Win32 tinderbox is back up and going. I switched
    it to a new computer (my spare, so don't be suprised
    if tinderbox disapears on Fri/Sat night sometimes)
    and updated my cygwin & msys set. Also as soon as I get
    a chance it will have all the MS VC compilers I own
    [except VC4, which I have no intention of installing]
    so you can see the status of MinGW (msys 1.0.10-rc2 with
    MinGW 3.1.0-1/w32api 2.4), MS VC 5SP3, 6SP5, 7, and 7.1*.
    *Presently I have yet to install 7.1; 7 & 7.1 are standard
    editions, whereas 5 & 6 are Pro/Enterprise.
    Note that source tarballs are once again updated on my
    site, Unix users note they now have DOS/Win EOLs so
    you will probably need to run d2u/dos2unix/whatever on
    them. [If there is a strong interest, I may be able to
    switch back to using cygwin's cvs and so they have Unix
    EOLs, but if not I prefer using cvsnt.]

    Until I get a chance to update my site (pchasm.org) the
    Win32 nightly downloader won't notice any updates, as
    builds are now placed in %TAG%/%CCNAME%/ where %TAG%
    is the build (HEAD, ABI-2-0-0-STABLE, etc) and %CCNAME%
    is the compiler used to compile it (e.g. MinGW, MSVC7,...).
    I'm going to add a symlink (always fun to do without
    shell access ;-) to one of these [VC6 or VC7.1 build,
    anyone with a preference?] Yes Stable2 cvs builds are
    now available on a regular basis. [Stable1 does not
    build with my cygwin 1.5.5 install, some configure error
    related to psiconv, I'm so happy Win now if fully Make
    based!]

    Please be patient for the next week (or so) as a few
    bugs in my new setup may pop-up. After that I'll go back
    to my periodic checking, so email me if you notice a
    problem!

    Thanks,
    Jeremy