SuSE 9.0

From: James Ogley (james@usr-local-bin.org)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 11:11:37 EDT

    Just to let you all know, I'm currently getting packages for SuSE 9.0
    ready. SuSE finally moved from the 1.0 branch with this release, but
    were only able to include AbiWord 1.99.5 with Enchant 0.2.0.

    The 2.0.0/1.0.0 packages should be done real soon, I'll put them up
    somewhere to be grabbed for sourceforge before I put them on my site
    properly, which I'll be doing once I have everything built for 9.0.

    They are of course GDA enabled as well, for extra GNOME love :)

    James

    --
    James Ogley, Webmaster, Rubber Turnip james@rubberturnip.org.uk
    http://www.rubberturnip.org.uk Jabber: riggwelter@myjabber.net