Re: RFC: bug 5619

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 16:19:14 EDT

    I know that I've said this before, but I will be
    looking into this next week hopefully. 2.0.1 should
    still go out regardless - we can release 2.0.2 as soon
    as this bit of work gets done. Please feel free to
    help out or beat me to this.

    I believe that the "right" solution is to have tdu/tlu
    consistently round in one direction (down) PLUS
    working inside of the layout classes to do all of the
    math bits in a numerically stable way.

    Dom