commit: NSIS_20, MinGW related Makefile adjustments

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 16:55:23 EDT

    This should allow them to be built with MinGW, but not work.
    I still need to set the entry point. Any MinGW/gcc users out
    there know the special option to indicate the entry point?
    I.e. the MSVC linker option is -entry:"_DllMainCRTStartup"
    where _DllMainCRTStartup is the name of the function to call
    instead of the C runtime startup function.

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: Tag: NSIS_20
    CVS: InstallOptions/Makefile.abi LangDLL/Makefile.abi
    CVS: NSISdl/Makefile.abi StartMenu/Makefile.abi untgz/Makefile.abi
    MinGW build work