ATTN: AbiWord 2.0.1 Tagged / Tree reopened

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 15:58:11 EST

    AbiWord 2.0.1 Tagged - STABLE tree open again. Jup, that's it. New stuff
    has to wait until 2.0.2.

    Tag Name: abiword-2-0-1

    Tagged Modules: abi abidistfiles abiword-docs abiword-plugins expat
    fribidi libiconv libpng nsis popt wv zlib

    Packagers, scramble to make some nice packages! Furthermore, we need
    some release notes, which I think martin will be writing, and a
    ChangeLog, which bonsai might provide...

    Interesting fact: there were 156 commits to STABLE since the 2.0.0
    release. Great work all!

    Tarballs will follow soonish (I hope).

    Marc

    --