Release Notes for 2.0.1

From: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 08:18:49 EST

    Hi Marc,
            Here are my release notres for 2.0.1. The target audience for
    these release notes are the same as those websites that carry the
    AbiWord Weekly News.

    We should also write something with more hype and describing more of the
    features of the program and spam as many Windows and QNX sites as
    possible.

    For this we can recycle some of the stuff we used for 2.0 release.

    When we're ready to go with lots of nice binaries it would cool if we
    could get slashdot to carry the news. (AbiWord 2.0.1 for Windows
    released.) plam is pretty good at getting stuff on slashdot.

    You'll notice that all the actual links to the binaries and quick tour are
    missing. Hopefully you (or someone else) can fix this when we're ready to
    go.

    In the Change Log I hope I didn't miss anyone out. If I did please flame
    me and fix the entry.

    (For example I forgot to mentin all the work Hub and mg did in actually
    backporting all the head fixes.)

    OK I'm off to bed now.

    Martin