Win32 2.0.1 build with plugins

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 10:59:06 EST

    Sorry for being a day late, but I fell asleep at my keyboard...

    Anyway, a MSVC* build of 2.0.1 and plugins are available for those who
    want them at my usual spot: http://abiword.pchasm.org/builds/release/
    As always, they install locally, I make no guarentees beyond that,
    though I do plan on testing on Win95 later today.

    *I noticed the download page has a MinGW build,
    WARNING: THESE PLUGINS SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED COMPATIBLE WITH IT!

    Enjoy!
    Jeremy