Commit: more visual dragging text fixes

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 22:30:09 EST

    Release the images that we acquire. Make the GdkPixbuf
    implementation more fault tolerant. Shift a bunch of
    the asserts to where the actual problem is (acquiring
    the image) rather than where you might see a symptom
    (drawing the image).

    The problem turns out to be when different runs have
    different X values or different widths. Not sure how
    we could/should fix this, other than a polygon()
    method, or emulating such a feature using a handful
    (up to 3?) rectangles for simple selections.

    line one ++++++
    ++++ line three

    It gets more complex when we start talking about
    selections which cross cell, column, or page
    boundaries. What Martin has done so far is a darn good
    start, though.