Re: patch: fixes encoding problem with win32 application title

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 17:14:12 EDT

    En/na Dom Lachowicz ha escrit:
    > This looks acceptable, at least until we use Unicows.
    >
    > Please commit.

    Well, we have to accept reality :-.) Right now we have an ANSI build for
    Windows. I'll work on the unicode porting after fixing 2.0x. In the other
    side, I'm trying to make always the necessary conversions calling
    s_fromUTF8ToAnsi and other static funtions to have in a single place all the
    conversions need it by the fact that we are an ANSI build.

    Best regards,

    Jordi,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - http://www.abisource.com jmas@softcatala.org - Softcatalā member - http://www.softcatala.org - Personal Homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas