Build problems on OS X

From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 21:36:38 EDT

    I'm trying to build Abi on the OS X side of my computer as well as the
    Linux side. I'm not having a great deal of success, so I think I must be
    doing something wrong.

    I checked out abicocoa, downloaded and unpacked fribidi, and installed
    fink with the relevant packages.

    I installed Project Builder, and I build Abi by opening the lproj files
    and building, in the order given in the abicocoa readme.

    This appears to work; I get an AbiWord icon in the build directory. When
    I double click on it, however, the ant's head just bounces for a while
    in the dock, and then vanishes. Abi doesn't launch. What am I doing
    wrong?

    --
    David Chart
    http://www.dchart.demon.co.uk/