Re: AbiWord document thumbnailer

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 07 2003 - 10:18:57 EDT

    This only converts an incoming image to PNG format,
    and then writes it back out to disk.

    At one point I had a Graphics class loosely based on
    ImageMagick working. It was capable of turning a page
    into a PNG or JPEG. I doubt it works now.

    Your best bet is probably to use AbiWord bonobo's
    Print interface and pass in a GnomePrintContext using
    the RGBA backend, and request that we print the first
    page.

    Dom

    http://www.flyn.org/projects/nautilus_thumbnailers/index.html