Re: commit: RTF field fix.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@seviorpc.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 04:20:45 EDT

    On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 16:25, tomasfrydrych@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > Hi Martin,
    >
    > > Don't import the field value if we recognize the field.
    >
    > I do not have the time to examine the fix, but just in case you did not
    > realise, there are some fields for which we need the field value
    > (hyperlinks, of the top of my head).

    Hi Tomas!
             Nice to hear from you. Yes I got that one covered but I just this
    second found a case where we screwed by fields nested in the value of
    the fields.

    It shows in in table of contents in the MS Word 1.7 RTF specification.
    We're still ahead though because now at least the page number in the
    header increments on every page (plus we actually load it without
    crashing.)