Re: What is wrong here?

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 05:11:30 EDT

    On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 18:47:07 +1000 Martin Sevior <msevior@seviorpc.ph.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:

    MS> Hi schurro,
    MS> What's wrong with my mingw installation? Get up to
    MS> xap_Win32FrameImpl.cpp then I get this:
    MS>
    MS> make[4]: Entering directory `/home/msevior/abi/src/af/xap/win'
    MS> xap_Win32FrameImpl.cpp:724: `LPNMTOOLBAR' undeclared (first use this
    MS> function)
    MS> make: *** [compile] Error 2
    MS>
    MS> Thanks!
    MS>
    MS> minGW newbie

    Usually errors like this occur if you are using an older w32api set
    of headers which are missing a particular Windows struct/define.
    Which version of MinGW (or more particular w32api set) are you using?
    LPNMTOOLBAR is a define in commctrl.h which depending on whether
    it is a Unicode build or not actually refers to a LPNMTOOLBARW
    or LPNMTOOLBARA. You need at least v2.2 or v2.3 of w32api package
    as the 2.1 and earlier versions do not seem to have it.

    Jeremy