ATTN: release ok for the 14th

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 15:27:01 EDT

    So, we have a green light for a Sept. 14 release. I've
    just gotten $unknown_pending_issue cleared up, and
    all's well again in abi-land.

    Thanks for the patience and understanding during these
    past couple of days, and for not bugging me too much
    trying to figure out what the $unknown_pending_issue
    was. It's deeply appreciated. If you see me in-person
    sometime, buy me a martini. We'll talk some :)

    Now let's squish that Win32 font bug and get this
    puppy out the door!

    Best regards,