Headers and Footers

From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 16:22:04 EDT

    Doing the documentation, I noticed that the insert/delete header/footer
    commands have gone from the edit menu. However, they don't seem to have
    been put anywhere else, so that the only UI I'm aware of for handling
    them is on the Extra Toolbar, which is hidden by default.

    I would have thought that the UI for these should be a bit more
    accessible.

    --
    David Chart
    http://www.dchart.demon.co.uk/