Translation to pt-BR

From: Francisco Petrucio Cavalcante Junior (fpcj@impa.br)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 08:48:11 EDT

    Just to avoid repeated work, I would like to
    announce that I am translating AbiWord-2 to Brazilian
    Portuguese (there was a very old translation, almost the
    same of an ancient version of pt-PT).

    After an update.pl, I got the following

    fpcj@esdras:~/tmp/abi/abi/po$ msgfmt --statistics pt-BR.po
    286 translated messages, 213 fuzzy translations, 773 untranslated
    messages.

    So I hope to send it back to the list in about five days. I hope
    it to be before the so waited 2.0 release.

    Thanks,

    Francisco.