Patch: bug 5687: HTML export

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 08:56:34 EDT

    Hi,

    Here is the fix for bug 5687, at least the XHTML problem. Export is now
    OK. Paradoxally, Galeon display the HTML better than AbiWord the
    document.... (Hebrew is OK in Galeon).

    Note that sample doc still asserts. I haven't fixed that part.

    Hub

    --
    "<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping,
    it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it