Re: patch: 4456

From: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 19:14:21 EDT

    > It was less ugly than I thought it would be.
    >
    > pat

    This is an important patch. I'd like to see it go in but there is the
    possibility it will break something else.

    It's hard for me to do extensive testing right now. Please try things like
    copy/pasting tables. Loading complex RTF documents. Copying text contained
    in in a range of tables with the endpoints within a table and pasting it
    elsewhere. Copy and pasting paragraphs containing footnotes and endnotes.

    The guadec4 document has lots of places where things could go wrong.

    Martin