2.0.0 for SuSE

From: James Ogley (james.ogley@pinnacle.co.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 05:35:06 EDT

    The following packages for SuSE 8.2 i586 are now available at
    www.usr-local-bin.org/abiword.php

    abiword-2.0.0 [+src.rpm]
    abiword-clipart-2.0.0
    abiword-plugins-impexp-2.0.0
    abiword-plugins-tools-2.0.0
    enchant-1.0.0 [+src.rpm]
    enchant-devel-1.0.0

    The AbiWord packages are enchant enabled, and the impexp plugins include
    gda/gnomedb support, so they're ready for a GNOME Office release for
    SuSE (I also have gda/gnomedb build of Gnumeric)

    I've not announced them anywhere other than here, and of course I'll
    wait till the official Abi/GNOME Office announcement, so we're on the
    same page.

    I can't send enough congrats to you hackers who have made this possible,
    you guys rock to the max!

    James

    --
    James Ogley, Unix Systems Administrator, Pinnacle Insurance Plc
    Work: james.ogley@pinnacle.co.uk www.pinnacle.co.uk +44 (0) 20 8731 3619

    ********************************************************************** CONFIDENTIALITY.This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Pinnacle Insurance plc.

    If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the Pinnacle Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

    This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.