Re: ATTN: Tree branched

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 05:55:25 EDT

    On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 11:48, Stephen Viles wrote:
    > 17/09/03 6:54:20 PM, Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere@teaser.fr> wrote:
    > >Try checking out from cvs.abisource.com instead.
    >
    > CVSROOT :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.abisource.com:/cvsroot
    > Password anoncvs
    > Branch ABI-2-0-0-STABLE
    >
    > All checked out just fine. Thanks Hub.

    anoncvs machine will soon change, so that this might be fixed.

    Time will tell.
    anoncvs access might be removed from cvs.abisource.com in the future as
    well

    Hub

    --
    "<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping,
    it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it