Re: RH 9 rpms.

From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 06:47:57 EDT

    On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 11:30, msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
    > Hi rui,
    > thanks very much for your rpms. Unfortunately they're missing the
    > documentation. Could please fix this and post some new rpms with
    > the documentation included?

    Hi Martin,

    I'm using auto* build. The documentation doesn't seem to be installed
    with that process.
    If that is fixed, I can quickly do that, otherwise, I need to know what
    goes where to make a work around (mainly toying around with cp).

    Rui

    + So let's do it...?

    Please AVOID sending me WORD, EXCEL or POWERPOINT attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html