commit: (HEAD) Implement Tomas Frydrych's suggestion.

From: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 00:21:58 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: gr_Win32CharWidths.h gr_Win32Graphics.cpp
    Implement Tomas Frydich's suggestion for windows graphics class.

    This seems to work pretty well on my MINGW builds on winME. I fails at low
    zoom but the old code failed at low zoom too.

    Could Jordi and other Win developers please test and comment?

    Thanks!

    Martin