Re: FYI: KOffice will switch to OpenOffice.org file format

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 15:53:51 EDT

    What we had/have is OOo import, which improved quite a bit over the last
    months. However, the OOo file format is NOT identical to the OASIS
    format. We will continue to improve our support for the OOo import and
    when the OASIS format becomes finally official (it should be around the
    end of this year), no doubt people will start working on OASIS support
    as well.

    Marc

    --
    Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl>