commit: NSIS 2.0 upgrade

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 04:51:30 EDT

    commit bunch of files to update our peer NSIS 2.0 branch to
    latest NSIS 2.0 code. The AbiWord.nsi script (for the NSIS 2.0 release)
    has been updated, nothing fundamentally new, except addition of
    msvcrt.dll [optional] now only displayed for Win95 users since everyone
    else should have it and separation of strings from rest of script
    so maybe eventually they can be translated (all NSIS internal
    strings have translations for several languages), though still some
    more work to do there. I will probably be making a few more commits
    over the next few hours as I adjust/add some Makefiles and test on
    my three builds *(MSVC6[Make], MinGW, & MSVC7[Make] :-).

    Jeremy