[Fwd: I want to contribute to Abiword]

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 11:53:51 EDT

    Can any of the l10n guy handle that ?

    Thanks

    Hub
    -----Forwarded Message-----
    From: Rubem Pechansky <rubempech@users.sourceforge.net>
    To: xxxxxxxxxxx
    Cc: rubempech@users.sourceforge.net
    Subject: I want to contribute to Abiword
    Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:45:07 -0700

    Hi Hubert,

    I want to contribute to the Brazilian Portuguese translation

    ofr Abiword. The reason is that the Brazilian translation is

    quite incomplete and inaccurate, which doesn't make justice

    to the product. I made some contacts and I've even sent a

    new translation to abiword-dev@abisource.com about one

    year ago but I got no response I would be glad to update it,

    but I want to be sure that it will be used in the project this

    time! If you are interested, please drop me a note at

    rubempech@users.sourceforge.net. Congrats for the superb

    product