enchant and libfribidi RPMs for Red Hat 9?

From: M. Fioretti (m.fioretti@inwind.it)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 14:39:16 EDT

    Where are they?

    This was already asked here, I remember, but is also something that
    should be well visible in the download page. Thanks in advance for the
    URLs

    Marco Fioretti

    --
    Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

    Non � il concetto di intelligenza extraterrestre a essere difficile da afferrare. E' il concetto opposto che incontra resistenze. I. Asimov.