commit: Fix flicker on rulers. Various speed ups for big docs.

From: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 10:53:58 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: fp_Column.cpp fp_Line.cpp fp_Page.cpp fp_Page.h
    CVS: fp_TableContainer.cpp fv_View.cpp
    Fix ruler flicker after instaZoom. Various speed ups for big docs.

    The ruler flicker was caused because we added an extra listener every time
    we changed zoom. Fixed now.

    The speedups were:
    Calculate the height at the current page but multiplying the number of
    prior page.

    Only clearscreen on a container if the page holding the container is on
    screen.

    New isOnScreen() method in fp_Page to help with this.

    Editting the doc bug 5291 is almost acceptible on my 1 Ghz laptop provided
    we're not in the huge table.

    More speed ups later. Now I want to add a method to the graphics class so
    that we can (finally) draw on top of images.

    This method will fill a rectangle on screen with a rectangle over a
    fg_Graphic class.