AbiWord Weekly News #163 (2003, week 39) released

From: E . A . Zen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 20:56:30 EDT

    Issue #163 has been released

    Layfolk here: http://www.abisource.com/news
    Community reporters here: http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2003/awn163c.phtml

    This week in development

          RTF import capability has been sped up like you wouldn't believe, thanks to Johnny Lee. The BeOS port verges on oblivion; get the word out; one week to find a maintainer. Languages with accented characters are known to be having issues on Win32. Users are encouraged to participate in our first poll ever (I think it actually works!)

    Have a wing-dingy day,

    E. A. Zen

    PS: Everything that goes wrong will be blamed solely on mg.