Re: Localised defaults

From: Karl Ove Hufthammer (karl_at_huftis.org)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 12:28:04 EST

    Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl> wrote in

    > These are localized in the Templates if I recall correctly...
    > For example, the default settings for The Netherlands are "cm"
    > and "A4". So i suggest you take a look at the Norweian
    > template and patch is as you see fit.

    You're right. But it looks like the localised templates weren't
    included in the (nighlty) installer[1]. Will they be
    in the final release?

    One more question: Is it possible to change the default style for
    the lists (e.g. the style that is used if you click the toolbar
    buttons for numbering og bullets) using these templates? (If not,
    I'll file a bug in BugZilla.)

    The reason I ask is that Norwegian typography requires that
    unnumbered lists use en-dashes and not bullets, and that numbered
    lists have no '.' after the last number. Examples:

    - Item 1
    - Item 2
    - Item 3

    1 List 1