ATTN: Tree tagged/Tarballs uploaded/Tree Reopened

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 20:08:35 EST

    The latest and greatest tag has been placed on the STABLE tree.

    Tag Name: release-2-0-6

    Tagged Modules: abi abidistfiles abiword-docs abiword-plugins expat
    fribidi libiconv libpng nsis popt wv zlib

    Tarballs are CURRENTLY uploaded to SF, and should be available for
    download in about 1 hour. If not, blame Mark.

    md5sums:

    80379d6a61ec0faad0665e9b83f47e62 abiword-2.0.6.tar.bz2
    6bfd9bb3d11ce7558e9235a427f9883e abiword-2.0.6.tar.gz

    Packagers, who we love dearly, please make us some nice packages!

    The public release will be made when I have some binaries for at least
    Win32 and some *nix platforms. I'll do the RH9 ones myself.

    With tons of important fixes, you'll find this release to be the best
    Abi ever.

    Have fun!
      Marc