run up to 2.2

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 12:48:59 EST

    If we want to release 2.2 prior to GUADEC, we should declare a soft
    feature freeze now and hard at the end of April latest. What I would
    really like for 2.2 more than anything else is to be rock-solid; we
    have the features, but we also need the stability, and we do have the
    reputation with some folk of stability problems with new releases, to
    the extent that some folk are reluctant to include new releases in
    production packages.

    The second highest priority must be the rtf+word imp/exp, for what we
    cannot export into rtf and import from rtf & word is almost as if we
    were not able to handle it.

    GUADEC is not that far a way as it might seem and we all need to dig
    in to achieve this. So, do not be shy filing bugs, and do not be shy
    fixing them either.

    Tomas