commit: stable2 OpenWriter plugin MSVC build fix

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd_at_ctc.net)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 06:45:36 EDT

    Hopefully this doesn't cause a breakage on other platforms,
    but VC didn't like the constness. Also populate() failed to
    return a value on all but the one case handled. For now
    I set it to return true, but as pl_Listener.h does not mention
    what the return value indicates I'm not sure this is the
    proper value to return.

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: Tag: ABI-2-0-0-STABLE
    CVS: Makefile xp/Makefile xp/ie_exp_OpenWriter.cpp
    CVS: xp/ie_exp_OpenWriter.h xp/ie_imp_OpenWriter.cpp
    fix build (const in UT_HASH_PURGEDATA not liked by MSVC), add return to populate, using true but perhaps should be false.