Commit (HEAD): fix bindings with shift

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 19:02:55 EDT

    Bindings for uppercase letters require SHIFT.
    Fix that really, UNIX and Mac.

    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/ev/cocoa/ev_CocoaMenu.mm src/af/ev/unix/ev_UnixMenu.cpp
    CVS: src/af/ev/xp/ev_EditBinding.cpp src/af/ev/xp/ev_Menu.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_LB_Default.cpp

    Platform maintainer: you now get a lowercase letter for any "letter"
    binding and a "Shift+" if the binding is on the uppercase. They alway
    have been distinct in the code, just that we did not return shift
    modifier. In the case were both the lower case and the uppercase exist
    for the same edit method, lowercase has priority for shortcuts.

    Gtk did handle that kind of shortcut almost correctly, Cocoa now does.
    The other platform MAY need update.

    Tomas, if you have any issues related to XP code, let me know. I'm
    willing to listen.

    Hub