ATTN: AbiWord v2.0.6 released

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 19:35:44 EDT

    AbiWord v2.0.6 Released

    The AbiWord development team is happy to release version 2.0.6 of
    AbiWord. This release solves quite some problems reported against the
    previous versions of AbiWord, and fixes for example the longstanding
    Copy & Paste bug.

    The changes from version 2.0.5 to 2.0.6 include, amongst others:

    . Fix the longstanding Copy & Paste bug (fingers crossed).
    . MS Word and WordPerfect importer fixes.
    . Several fixes to support 64 bit systems better.
    . Several crasher bugs have been fixed, including the crash when using
    syntesized fonts.

    The full ChangeLog can be found at
    http://www.abisource.com/changelogs/2.0.6.phtml. We strongly encourage
    all users to upgrade to this latest stable release.

    If you happen to run into a bug in this release, we would very much
    appreciate it if you would take some time to file a report in our bug
    database located at http://bugzilla.abisource.com/.

    Availability
    Main site (US): http://www.abisource.com/download/
    Mirror (EU): http://www.nl.abisource.com/download/

    More information
    Main site (US): http://www.abisource.com/
    Mirror (EU): http://www.nl.abisource.com/

    Enjoy!

       The AbiWord Development Team

    --
    Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>