commit: Handle Tables in MSWord and RTF importers.

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 23:39:27 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_DocListener.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
    CVS: wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_MsWord_97.cpp
    CVS: wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_MsWord_97.h wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RTF.cpp
    Handle Tables in MSWord and RTF importers.

    This mostly works but I would really appreciate people with throwing docs
    with tables in Headers/Footers at this.

    mg knows a few.

    Please give me feedback via bugzilla. (inclduing the attached documents of
    course)