commit (HEAD): Various XP preferences fixes, new UNIX preferences dialog

From: Christian Neumair (chris_at_gnome-de.org)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 05:48:16 EDT

    I've spent many hours on this patch, it finally works as expected. This
    is my very personal easter present to you. Don't break it, it was
    expensive :). Expect breakage, though. I propose to call the next
    release Heart 'n' Buildbreaker.
    May the HIG prevail forever!

    Screenshots are available under:
    http://www.cluecoder.org/manny/abiprefs1.png
    http://www.cluecoder.org/manny/abiprefs2.png
    http://www.cluecoder.org/manny/abiprefs3.png
    http://www.cluecoder.org/manny/abiprefs4.png
    If you want to publish them, please don't link at them, instead, copy
    them to your own web location. I'm just guest on cluecoder. Big thanks
    to Bene Christopheit for hosting this.

    Commit Message:

    Implement instant apply for XP framework, use it for UNIX preferences
    dialog,
    HIGify it, gladeify it, polish it, remove loads of options, add some
    prefs strings,
    remove SpellInternet from XP, do some UNIX dialog helper help button
    tweakage.
    CVS:
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDialogHelper.cpp wp/ap/unix/GNUmakefile.am
    CVS: wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Options.cpp
    CVS: wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Options.h
    CVS: wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Options.cpp wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Options.h
    CVS: wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Options.glade
    CVS: wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Options_ColorSel.glade
    CVS:

    regs,
     Chris